I signed up for The Grant Instructor program on 6/23/07 saying that it would only be a charge fo $1.95 for shipping.

They then charged me $49.50 on 6/23 and again on 7/22. I have never received anything from them except phone calls at all odd hours.

I was told there would be a shipping charge of $1.95 and nothing more.

I spent over 2 hours on the phone today trying to reach customer service and still was not able to talk to anyone.

They called me tonight to sell me something else, but were not able to connect me to customer service. Here I sit on the phone again trying to reach them and being placed on hold forever.

I just want to reach them to cancel whatever I supposedly signed up for and get a refund. I will probably have to go to my bank to file a dispute against them.

They have also not returned the voice mail I left earlier today. I'm sure they never do.

This is a huge scam.

Had an Experience with Grant Instructor?

Comments

Rock River, Wyoming, United States #27788

they got me too i thought i was getting a cd for 2.95 but 18 days later i see this charge for 49.50 on my bank acct.i e-mailed them asking what this is for and for my money back.

they e-mailed me and said it is what they charge after the 7 day free trial. which by way when i did order the cd it said nothing about that.

now i am out the 49.50 and still haven't recieved the cd.this is a big scam.

Social Security Administration - Rude, incompetent represenative, Laurel, Mississippi Social Security Office Social Security Administration "I am a disabled individual, but I also work part time, about 26 hours per week. I submit my pay checks every month (as required), so that my monthly benefits..." Read more Dfa appointment system is trash Dfa "Nag pa appointment ako sa dfa pra sa renew ng passport ko it will expired on dec 22 2017 may offer letters nako from abroad d ma process ang papers..." Read more BUSTED! Mesa County Public Trustee, Mike Moran, Makes $120,000 Blunder Mesa County "Grand Junction, Colorado - Mesa County Public Trustee, Michael D. Moran, has egregiously violated the trust of the citizens of Mesa County, Colorado as well as United States taxpayers by..." Read more Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - VA doctor refused to finish private disability paperwork (forms) so that I could receive paid benefits after refusing to sign a release to return to work form and putting me on FMLA as cannot work. Us Department Of Veterans Affairs "I was having alcohol withdrawals, shakes, delusions and went to the VA emergency in Portland OR. they kept me on day 9/11/2016 and sent me home. I was still suffering..." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Totally finished with non existant delivery service Lazada Philippines "First delivery only three items delivered out of approx 11 all sent back driver not find house Next order shoes delivered next order driver ring up end of shift not..." Read more Bravo Sports - Canopy fails catastrophically in rain Bravo Sports "I Left a canopy up over a couple of days of light rain. The canopy support members failed and the canopy collapsed. The unit was a few weeks old, but..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more