I signed up for The Grant Instructor program on 6/23/07 saying that it would only be a charge fo $1.95 for shipping.

They then charged me $49.50 on 6/23 and again on 7/22. I have never received anything from them except phone calls at all odd hours.

I was told there would be a shipping charge of $1.95 and nothing more.

I spent over 2 hours on the phone today trying to reach customer service and still was not able to talk to anyone.

They called me tonight to sell me something else, but were not able to connect me to customer service. Here I sit on the phone again trying to reach them and being placed on hold forever.

I just want to reach them to cancel whatever I supposedly signed up for and get a refund. I will probably have to go to my bank to file a dispute against them.

They have also not returned the voice mail I left earlier today. I'm sure they never do.

This is a huge scam.

Had an Experience with Grant Instructor?

Comments

Rock River, Wyoming, United States #27788

they got me too i thought i was getting a cd for 2.95 but 18 days later i see this charge for 49.50 on my bank acct.i e-mailed them asking what this is for and for my money back.

they e-mailed me and said it is what they charge after the 7 day free trial. which by way when i did order the cd it said nothing about that.

now i am out the 49.50 and still haven't recieved the cd.this is a big scam.